Download Eterium Demo
If you have the old version of 3355 that was crashing and don’t want to download and reinstall it, you can use this hotfix to fix it: Please download and unzip the fix and replace your EteriumLauncher.exe file with the one provided. An updated version of the demo will be released shortly.
- You must uninstall any previous Eterium Demo you may have installed before installing the new the one.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Does not work with most integrated graphics cards
- Xbox 360 controller or joystick strongly recommended
Questions? Comments? Bug Reports? Need Help Playing? Head over to the Rogue Earth Forums.
- While the game is fully playable with a mouse and keyboard, it is strongly recommended that you play with an Xbox Controller or a Joystick.
- Eterium is very complex game based on games from a time when people read the manual. While we have included a very comprehensive tutorial system, to get the most out of Eterium, please refer to the included manual (Manual tab in the Launcher).
- Stereoscopic 3D: Eterium supports NVidia 3D Vision! It is recommended that you disable Lens Flare (Settings Tab) when viewing in 3D
- Performance Suggestions: If you are having performance problems, try disabling Antialiasing on the Settings tab (or alternatively drop the graphics quality).