Rudder Control Support! New Mouse Control Options! Better Explosion Sounds! And More.
Eterium 1.0.1 patch is now available on Steam and coming soon to Desura.
Changelog for 18.104.22.16802:
- Rudder Pedal Support
- Optional First Person Shooter style mouse control. The original joystick emulation style mouse control is now called “emulated” and is the default
- Added keyboard only flight controls: Select Direct / Keyboard on the Joystick tab in the launcher
- Added individual dead zones and sensitivity settings for all axes
- Launcher closes when game launches (there is an option to leave the launcher open on the settings tab)
- Before mission, the player is reminded to return the throttle to the zero position if it is not already
- Added option to swap the sticks on the Xbox 360 controller.
- Added more robust logging to the game to help us track down problems
- Fixed annoying in-cockpit engine sounds from wingmen in formation
- Fixed Heavy Fighter turret odd behavior when using mouse control
- Reduced the frequency of Eject warnings
- Fixed instances of incorrect wingmen being listed in the kill score section during debriefings
- Mission Vega 4: Fixed failed objectives showing success
- Fixed taunt enemy spam exploit
- Fixed a couple spelling errors
- Fixed volume and improved explosion sounds
- Fixed crash when starting game with joystick hat assigned to weapons
- Mission Eridani 2: Fixed failure music playing when mission is successful
- Mission Lyota 2: Replaced the first two S’tra with Stri’kal to make the mission a little easier
- Fixed Xbox 360 Controller: Dpad Left selecting some menu items