ETERIUM BETA DEMO
- Download: Demo Revision 2534.02 (Latest) (Release Notes)
- Download: Demo Revision 2435.11 (Old Version) (Release Notes)
- Visit Rogue Earth Forums
- The new music is now in game
- Improved Graphics and Performance
- HDR Lighting
- An all new 3rd mission
- A chance to encounter a new enemy fighter, the Grilkath Medium Fighter.
- and more
- You must uninstall any previous Eterium Demo you may have installed before installing the new the one.
Eterium is a space flight sim game inspired by great space sim games of the 90′s like Wing Commander and Freespace. We are hard at work finishing up the game, but you can try 4 missions from the first chapter right now! Help us test Eterium on the widest variety of systems possible. Give Eterium a try and please leave feedback in our forums.
Estimated System Requirements
- Windows PC (XP, 7, and 8).
- Eterium will install the latest version of the .NET Framework, XNA Framework, and Direct X (if it is not already installed on your system)
- Core 2 processor or better
- Shader Model 3.0 Graphics Card or better (Integrated cards not supported)
- Strongly Recommended: Xbox Controller or Joystick.
Questions? Comments? Bug Reports? Need Help Playing? Head over to the Rogue Earth Forums.
- While the game is fully playable with a mouse and keyboard, it is strongly recommended that you play with an Xbox Controller or a Joystick.
- Eterium is very complex game based on games from a time when people read the manual. We have included a very comprehensive tutorial system, but we are still refining it (provide your feedback in the forums). To get the most out of Eterium, please refer to the included manual.
- Stereoscopic 3D: Eterium supports NVidia 3D Vision! It is recommended that you disable Lens Flare (Settings Tab) when viewing in 3D
- Performance Suggestions: If you are having performance problems, try disabling Antialiasing on the Settings tab (or alternatively drop the graphics quality).